Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Hmmm.

You know how, sometimes, stuff happening in the 'rest of your life' can affect your design capabilities...your creativity at work...your response to customers...your joie de vivre....? Yeah. "Whew".

The good thing here is that work is a major distraction. I can't dwell on a bummer situation for long, since there are arrangements to be made and Christmas stuff to display on the floor, customers to talk to, glitter to enjoy and revel in, ya know? Nothing (well, almost nothing...sigh) cheers me up like bright colors and a good dusting of glitter...lol

My pick-machine smokes while I'm pa-rum-pa-pum-pumming with Bing and David....those red, red berries amid the lush green pine, cardinals on a branch across the middle of a wreath, sparkling ornaments and beads...who can stay down for long with all that?

And you know....each time I come back to what's bothering me, it's a bit lighter....a tiny bit more OK.....

What, you thought I stayed with floral because I loved Valentine's Day??
Sheesh!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment! Good job!!