Sunday, April 17, 2005

I can't help it, ok?

(This is where you, fearless reader, get to show how tolerant you really are, hmmm? We're talking MORE pictures of my spring yard...lol).

My Nanking Cherry bushes out back are starting to bloom. In a few days, they'll be covered in white flowers.

Right now, they're...well, let me show you:

Click the picture...

FULL of potential, huh? I love that...

( BTW, yes, upper left corner, that's a Flower Shop right across the road from my house. I've been in it twice--it's way too small for me).

Okay, here are the first few cherry blossoms!

Phew! I feel better now. (I could have shown you five more....lol...)

Just so you know, this is what they look like in mid-summer:

~#~*~#~*~#~*~#~*~#~*~#~*~

Remember to stop back in a few days, when I'll show you the whole ROW in bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment! Good job!!