Sunday, September 20, 2009

"What I Know About Little Girls"

From Wikipedia: Coronet Magazine was a general interest digest published from October 13, 1936 to March 1971 and ran for 299 issues. The magazine was owned by Esquire and published by David A. Smart from 1936 to 1961. It was similar in format to Readers Digest but was considered to have a higher tone.

I found this in a box of Grandpa's stuff that mom kept. Its from January 1952, so mom had two little girls and was pregnant with the third. Probably had it memorized by the fourth...lol I'm adding it here cuz its so sweet, like my own two grandaughters.
(Apologies to my brother Allan and grandson Mason...if grandpa had known about you, he'd have sent something about boys, I'm sure...lol)

























































Awwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment! Good job!!