Monday, November 29, 2004

Fun with GLITTER

Whew! This is the part of the year that I wait for. My work-space is absolutely, positively SPARKLING!! (Not clean, mind you...it just glitters!)

When you work with artificial flowers and pine that's just coated with glitter....well, some of it HAS to rub off...(Yea!)..and fly around..(Oooo!)..and stick where it's not supposed to be....(Giggle!)
Whenever I get back to the main store in the evening, people look and smile because I'm carrying boxes of silk arrangements or wootsy wreaths. AND, because I'm literally plastered with glitter, most obviously on my face...LOL
(I know. I just figure I add to the already festive atmosphere.)

In fact, a co-worker told me last year that she could always tell when I'd been in the restroom (ohmigod...lol) 'cuz there's glitter on the floor.
Hey, it happens.

"It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...everywhere, oh everywhere, I go....."!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment! Good job!!