Tuesday, November 30, 2004

It's never what you expect...

Some mornings, I leave the house with a thermos full of coffee, and some mornings, not.

The coffee goes along when I expect to have the time to do silk arranging at 'Central' (the back room of another of our stores). This usually happens early in the week, right? And today IS Tuesday. Sheesh...I'm pouring out another thermos of luke-warm coffee tonight.

This is Minnesota, people. Coffee is precious and NOT to be wasted!

I'm not saying I never got there today...lol....yup, once this morning to pick up a set of larger arrangments, and then later today to get glittery snowflakes for store decoration in the produce department. With the Taste of Christmas event planned for Thursday night, we're finishing in-store decorating so everything looks it's spiffiest and most festive.

Trust me. Short of garlanding the egg case or glittering the guacamole, the place is FESTIVE as it is, right now.

So. Are we done? Please??

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment! Good job!!