Wednesday, February 23, 2005

More silk sets

Are you saying to yourself, "Now wait. I like looking at silk flower arrangements as much as the next person, but these aren't that different from each other....(yawn)...wonder why she keeps posting them?"

Well, since you brought it up, I'm posting them here because, in almost 36 years of designing, I've never kept a portfolio of my work. Now, I have:
1) the web
2) a digital camera
3) the time and ability to take pictures of my designs AND
4) the considerable irritation factor inherent in posting endless pictures of them.

So, see? It works out for all of us: I get to post to my on-line portfolio and YOU get to be irritated. Cool, huh?

Here are some of what I made today. This first set is in the colors of Son's wedding, though they'll have more shades of purple and blue, with the chartruse less prominent, and they're using silver as a base.

I REALLY love these colors together. In fresh flowers, there are more variations, too, so the bouquets will be stunning.

(Oh, yes, of course you'll see them here...lol)

This set turned out ok...but I really had to look for flowers to match the burgandy lilys I started with.


THIS set, with the lemon-sprays incorporated, started with my needing to use up some 'filler' stems. (Those are stems made with a few flowers and fuzzy greens and those bright pink bits you see in the picture). Consequently, the arrangements got too full, and they're not my favorites...lol


There you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment! Good job!!