Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Maybe I could sell this on ebay?

Tonight, when I arrived home from work, I saw the icicles on the vines over my front door, and thought they were kinda cool (and I hadn't taken a picture since this morning!) so I parked in the garage and grabbed the camera.

Boring, huh? With the flash, all the color drained out of the ice, and the lights are just bright dots. Blah.
But then, I took another shot from lower down, looking up...and there are TWO amazing things here: the un-known image that surrounds the end of the house, and da-dum-da-dum....the DATE on the print!

Hey! If someone can sell the BVM on toast, I should be able to see something in this picture that would send willies up your spine and sell for big bucks, right?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:45 PM

    Yes! Sell it! It's a perfect companion piece to the BVM on toast! Look at it. Close your right eye and lift the left corner of your mouth and then you can see it - the BVM schmeared with jelly! I think it's rhubarb!

    Love - Anonymous

    PS - You tried the face thing, didn't you? I knew you would.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment! Good job!!