For a blog with a small but loyal following, "one comment doth encouragement make"...
Lets hope you haven't created a monster, here...lol
How to arrange flowers
Have you noticed that if someone is dressed professionally, we believe they ARE? (White lab coat and stethoscope; dark blue uniform with badge; the SUIT, carrying a briefcase...lol, see?)
And, we give people behind the counter skills and abilities that aren't necessarily better than yours.
(Well, yeah, the burgandy smock does imply amazing things...
but that's just me...lol)
What I'm getting at here is: Just because I'M a professional florist doesn't mean that YOU can't arrange flowers.
There are some very simple maxims here.
1. Place the blossoms above the greens.
2. Have enough flowers to fill the vase.
3. Start with the tallest flower and work down.
4. Don't be afraid of color.
5. When you're relatively happy with the thing, walk away. Leave it...and go mow the lawn, or clip your toenails, or read a blog.
When you come back, you'll glance at the flowers you've arranged as though somebody else arranged them. YOU WILL LOVE the look...trust me.