Sunday, May 08, 2005

Tootsie Rolls and flowers

OK. I have five Tootsie Rolls here. I intend to make them last while I post these pictures.
(I was just outside wandering around the house to see what's new--and there's LOTS:)

That's my "bargain plant"...I bought it when a greenhouse was closing for the season and the tag had been lost. Nobody knew what it was...but thanks to the 'net, I believe it's a saxifragia.
...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it....


Wow, the clarity of digital photography, huh? The poor apple tree is right next to some pines and lilacs, so I guess it never gets enough light. I get apples only every other year, but they're wonderful apples, and this is the year...lol

Three Tootsie Rolls left...gotta hurry:

THIS is the best part of what I discovered outside.
For Son's wedding on the 14th, we're using shades of purple and blue flowers because the bridesmaids dresses are silver. When we were planning them this winter, I didn't think about lilacs. It's Minnesota--they could be done by now, or there could be just leaf buds, depending on the weather.

Six days from now, these oughta be glorious!

ONE piece left.....oh my!

Just look at the blooming trees behind my house, what I see through my dining room window--and from my computer chair, if I lean foreward...lol

The bush on the right, in front of the yellow garage? It's a WHITE lilac...I'll ask, don't worry...lol Really!

End of Tootsie Rolls!
Afro

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment! Good job!!