Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sheesh

I agree, a person shouldn't need a fan going when it's 68 degrees--UNLESS she's just mowed the lawn for the first time since July third.
(There ARE good things about hot weather...like baked grass...but nothing else. lol)
And, in a futile effort to "get" the tallest weeds in one of the flowerbeds, I grabbed a stinging nettle, too yet. Ow, ow, ow!

BTW, son took alot more pictures at the wedding than I did...wanna see?


A view of the outside of the Minnesota History Center...nice, huh?


A mother is supposed to have this talk with the bride WAAAY before the afternoon of the wedding, right? What can I say? We were busy....







Yeah, I'm proud of the bouquet she carried. It was even prettier than the one I made last winter because this one had green dendrobiums and kermits and hypericum with all those reds and oranges. (Not every florist's daughter wants a huge bouquet...lol)


I don't know what we were looking at. Just wanted to show you that once in a great while, my hair looks ok.
But think about this:
It was at least 95 degrees out there; we were dressed up--the whole nine yards--makeup, hair spray and, shall we say, more underwear than usual...ahem.

Wanna guess how long it took to get my sister to cut my hair Sunday morning???

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:21 AM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

    WE WANT TO SEE MORE WEDDING PICTURES!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

    Love - A. Non

    PS - So I used your birthday as a blatant bid for more pictures. Sue me. But have a very happy birthday anyway, OK? Love you munch - P. T.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment! Good job!!