Friday, January 20, 2006

Webpages?

Have you ever wondered HOW to go about setting up a webpage? Right, I hadn't either, before this week.
Then there's the issue of a "domain name"--an address on the worldwide web that ALWAYS brings a surfer to your site...is it necessary? And, is it a matter of "first one who wants it"? or, do you need to buy it, and from whom?
I found out that the name-I-want dot COM is twice the price of the name-I-want dot BIZ for a year...(we're talking $19.95 vs. $7.99...lol)...so is it a worthwhile investment? And why is that company authorized to SELL it?

Anyway, I have a webpage started through a free site (yes I CAN opt for their premium services eventually thank gawd) and once it's ready, YOU'LL be the first to know, promise.

That oughta thrill the pants offa both a' you...

1 comment:

You're leaving a comment! Good job!!