Saturday, February 18, 2006

Saturday morning

Another lovely sunrise here in the frozen north. It's -13 and yesterday's wind has blown past us, evidently.
I'm having breakfast with Shari at Kay's Kitchen this morning, then we're coming back here to install genealogy software on my computer...I suppose I should vacuum in here. (There's no hope for the rest of the mess...it's set up for my convenience and it's a small room. I did mini-vac the occasional cobweb from the ceiling, ok?) I keep thinking of other "favorite people" I should have posted yesterday--here are two:
(PS: I'd truly love to post Niecephews here, but my most current pictures are about 15 years old..AHEM! Abe needs some current pics, ok?)


Yes, I KNOW...I'll go vacuum now.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment! Good job!!