Saturday, June 17, 2006

Various pics, ok?

(Evidently, I can't add pictures to an already posted entry....so we'll start with the paragraph from last Tuesday....)

Here's the place we visit every time I'm watching the baby--








the deck behind the house. She seems fascinated by all the green out there. We sit in one of these chairs and I try to echo the birds, and her little face gets so intense, looking for them...lol She LOVES whistles, finger snapping and clapping in time to music. What a JOY she is!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New subject:

Ya know when you think about the things that mean summer to you? I think about stuff like swimming, mowing, flowers to bring inside, open windows, sweating....but I always forget THIS till I see it again...lol


When a bird nests in a hanging basket, you have to stop watering the plant...especially if it's a robin. This one's outside J&B's house, on their front porch. She let me know that my arrival and departure didn't please her one bit.
Son took this through the front window.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, just so you believe me about how cool my new job is, this is the pond outside the owner's house...he asked if we'd go out and plant a few pots around the yard, and of course, I couldn't resist snapping a few pics...lol
Click to enlarge it--cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment! Good job!!