Saturday, November 11, 2006

A bread-bakin' kinda day

It's 30º here right now. It was 14º when I got up this morning, and it's a Saturday in November....what more do you need to know?

The Persistent Sister­­® seems to want to know what's been going on in my life lately. Evidently her phone dial is broken, and perhaps her fingers, too, since the only communication from her is semi-snarky remarks here on EF...


Ok! Today, I have time...

Things at work are going well...we're all but closed for the winter and we're planning for next season. All the cool displays outside are gone or moved indoors for the winter, but here's what I'm making these days:



(When you see "Spruce Tips" advertised, that's what they mean--pine arranged in a plastic pot to drop into your urn. Gazing ball, birdhouse and cobalt pot not included!)


Still, by Thanksgiving we'll be done outside altogether, and then the serious planning and ordering starts. The funny part is that THREE couples at Scenic are expecting babies this fall--one was born on Thursday, another's due soon, and the other at Christmas. This could seriously mess with our winter schedule...lol

~*~*~*~*~

The grandaughter is growing like a weed--I was there last night, and she's crawling as far and as fast as she can...lol Her adults have to be super-vigilant or she'll tip a plant over on herself. It's almost like she's been planning what to see at floor level all her life! What a dolly!

~*~*~*~*~

Well, gang, APHC is on the radio from Hawaii, and I have birds-nests to make!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:36 PM

    I knew she was persistant but who knew she had a trademark? There'll really be no living with her now!

    I have my new dog Sylvia sleeping on my lap and Lucy, my 80 lb temp, sleeping under the desk. Buddy, her brother and only about 60 lb, is snoring on the bed in the next room. Tucker and Gwen are in the office too and say hi. In case you were wondering. I'll e-mail pictures if you want.

    Love - PT (not PSis)

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment! Good job!!