Saturday, November 18, 2006

Jus' gotta blog!

Well, here we are again...with another exciting update of Ephemeral Florist. How 'bout I post some of the pictures that I intended to post way back when...?



We both want mopeds for Christmas because riding 'em was so much FUN that day. Hey, I could ride to work pretty easily! And no, it wouldn't have to be blue....


I think I mentioned that Bayfield pretends it's a tropical seaport, with flamingoes almost everywhere...this one's just off the main drag. That's my kind of humor!


Ha! There were still leaves on the trees when we were there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Remember this picture from last February? Just look how much she's GROWN:






xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:31 AM

    Shouldn't you be posting recipes or SOMETHING at this time of year? Sort of a little year end bonus for both your readers? Yeah, I thought you'd agree. We thank you.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment! Good job!!