Wednesday, June 29, 2005

HAPPY birthday!

When I first met R, we discovered that his birthday was a month and a day (and a few years) from mine. It's his birthday today.
They'll be moving out of Minnesota soon despite my whining about it.
(They truly believe winter trips to Florida will be a perk for me...ok, ok, that might be true...)
SO, in honor of our friendship, here are a few random non-blackmail-able photos from the last 3-4 years.
Yes, he looks older than me, but he can't help that...
























Happy Birthday, Rob...Thank you for all the wonderful memories, the terrific food, the new experiences and the joyful friendship you and Deb gave me. I'll miss you more than you know.


Happy Trails...till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment! Good job!!