Sunday, June 19, 2005

Strange and cool in ONE post!

I need to know how a person can loose a box-fan in her own house? It's usually stored in the basement, with a garbage bag covering it.
Yes, I've looked! lol
And then, how can something that's 30" by 30" just show up--cuz you know it will. I'll find it in a closet or tucked behind me here in the office...still, doncha just love mysteries? Rolling Eyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other day, I noticed ants in the kitchen, on the floor by the cat's bowl. They're tiny and don't seem to be 'coming' from anywhere. (And no, the ants that come inside with the peonies are big black, easily squished ones. No prob there).
Well! here's something I discovered last summer:

------------>Ants hate strong smells.<----------

A "duh", right? I mean, what is Raid but a strong smell--it even kinda smells like Chanel #5, doesn't it?
SOOOO, I grabbed a bottle of cologne and shot the little suckers. The next morning I saw two of 'em, and re-applied the cologne. lol...didn't see 'em again and the house smells like "Sunflowers" instead of "Raid #5"!

See? Isn't THAT cool??
Perfume

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Cookie!
    I agree and understand. When I think about what made me blush, it was believeing (among other things) that corporate would DO something about the situation, ya know?
    I've never come up against "corporate interests" before, and I naively thought they maybe didn't know how bad the Dragon was getting.

    They KNOW and can't/won't do anything...possibly til Mabel goes the way of Aunt Rosie?
    Oh, well, it's no longer my problem...I'm erasing slowly, but I AM erasing, I guess....lol

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment! Good job!!